Bunker Hill will open for play on Saturday, May 2nd!
We look forward to welcoming you for a round with health and safely as a top priority. We will be operating with the following procedures and guidelines in place.
On 4/29, Gov. Murphy issued Executive Order 133, which includes details about golf course operations. Executive Order #133 can be accessed by clicking here.
Key points regarding this order (in addition to standing government and CDC requirements/recommendations) are as follows:
- Require that reservations, cancellations and pre-payments be made via electronic or telephone reservation systems to limit physical interactions.
Limit tee times to two players, except for immediate family members, caretakers, household members, or romantic partners.
- Tee times must be staggered 16 minutes apart to limit the amount of people on the golf course.
- Use of golf carts is limited to a single occupant only, excluding an individual’s immediate family members, caretakers, household members, or romantic partners.
- Restrict players’ ability to touch common surfaces when retrieving golf balls by installing pins, placing cups upside down or partly above ground, or utilizing a shallow cup.
- All golf center buildings, pro shops, and other buildings and amenities are closed to the public.
- Bunker rakes and other on-course furniture like benches, water coolers, and ball washers shall be removed from the course.
- Ensure that the flagstick remains in the golf hole at all times, and instruct players to avoid touching the flagstick or hole.
- Discontinue club and equipment rentals.
- Use of caddies is PROHIBITED.